Monday, March 22, 2010

"If I had three wishes"

We all started to have our own wishes when we were once a child like those fairy tales could also happen in a real life. But being a grown up doesn’t inhibit us from dreaming fantastical desires like those I have. My heartfelt a funny desire to fly. I wished I can fly so that I can travel around the world for free. I do love to go anywhere and everywhere. I’m not a home buddy just like other people. My second wish is to be a part of America’s best dance crew “Jabbawockeez” to perform in different international dance competitions. Dancing is my passion. And for my last wish, how I wish that I have a fairy God mother too just like Cinderella.

Why? To grant me the prince that is destined for me. A prince that can be the biggest jerk but still manages to make me love him, which tries to convince me that I’m beautiful when I think otherwise. That loves me sincerely. That will do dumb things just to make me smile. Because once in my life, I held a hand so tight, thinking that it would be mine for the rest of my life. I gave my whole heart and built my future around him. He’s the content of my prayers, the reason of my actions. Until such one day, I need to let him go, to let that hand go. Then everything became so blurry. I want him to stay but something went wrong. And on our separate ways, I’m wishing him the best. The best that I tried I give but enough to make him stay.

How I wish all of these wishes come true, may not be exactly but at least close to it like I may not literally fly but I hope I could have the opportunity to go around the world. I may not exactly be part of Jabbawockeez but I hope I could have a bright future and as an aspiring dancer. And lastly, I may not literally have a fairy God mother but at least someone who could be a blessing in disguise who would serve as my confidant in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment